Event Producer, Dublin
About the team:
Web Summit Live Events Team is central to creating world-class attendee experience on a global scale. Designers, event coordinators, producers, stage managers and many others work hand in hand to produce all elements from stages to exhibitions through to live operations and attendee experience for Web Summit, RISE, f.ounders, Collision and many more of our events round the world.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit:
– You’ll work as part of the the team of event producers in the planning and delivery of our global events.
– You’ll help create and produce a wide variety of activities at our events including conferences, VIP events, press conferences, night summit events.
– You’ll work with venues, suppliers and contractors, negotiating rates and contracts.
– You’ll research and find new opportunities for events in the global event cities
– You’ll work with our engineering and data science teams to build operational excellence and processes
– You’ll manage databases, operational systems and processes, budgets, scheduling and reporting.
– You’ll find and present creative solutions to event requirements
– You’ll work on planning multiple events across multiple countries simultaneously
Who you are:
– You know that details matter and your attention to detail is exceptional.
– You appreciate the importance of quality administrative support to the team before and after the event.
– You like to self-motivate and you certainly don’t lack enthusiasm.
– You’re a calm person, you stay level headed under pressure and you love a good challenge.
– You’re a problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet, react rapidly to situations, prioritise your workload and implement measures to improve procedures and workflows.
– You’re flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment, building and maintaining long-lasting relationships.
– You have a lot of love for both startups/tech and events and have the willingness to work in an amazingly dedicated team.
– Finally, you’re a confident and friendly person who cares about the experience of attendees.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
– 4-5 years experience in event planning, event production, event project management
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with strong performance
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
– Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines
– Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
– Budget management and scheduling skills
– Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to accomplish tasks
– Strong academic and extracurricular record.
See further details at the link below.
NB: no deadline specified