Wigmore Hall invites applications to the position of Publications Administrator to provide support to the Head of Publications in the
production of all printed concert programmes for Wigmore Hall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To source materials necessary for the preparation of Wigmore Hall’s concert programmes, including liaison with the Hall’s designers, artists’ agents and programme note writers.
2. To assist in the production of printed materials for the Hall’s Learning and Development departments.
3. To proofread communication materials, with special emphasis on printed concert programmes and CD booklets.
4. To produce printed song texts for Wigmore Hall promotions.
5. To edit biographies and programme notes for all Wigmore Hall concert programmes.
Experience and skills required:
1. Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
2. Ability to work to multiple and tight deadlines.
3. A strong knowledge of chamber and vocal music.
4. A working knowledge of relevant computer software including: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and a willingness to undertake training when required.
5. At least one year’s experience in a similar environment.
See link below for further details.