Babylon Radio is a multicultural site with information about living in Ireland, visiting and things to do, playing music from all around the world, running multicultural events and more. The components of our project consist of a Web Radio, a Web Site and a Multicultural Community.
Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities
- Coordinate details of events
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary
- Book venues and negotiate fees
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time
- Drive attendance to the event
- Promote the event using flyers and social media as examples of ways to spark attention
- Define company brand through events
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 19 March 2019