Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Richmond Symphony is recruiting a new Marketing Coordinator to support the Symphony’s marketing team in delivering our new digital development strategy. This role will suit an early- to early-mid career person who is a positive self-starter and a team player, keen to work in a hands-on and fast paced environment utilizing a wide range of marketing and communication tools.
The Marketing Coordinator will be in attendance at high level strategy meetings, gaining insight and experience in arts management and non-profit organization as well as participating in a personalized training program.
● Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
● Highly analytical, results-oriented with an acute eye for detail.
● Ability to anticipate problems or to identify them before significant impact on service delivery, expenses or revenues occurs.
● Ability to work both as a team member and to work autonomously and take initiative.
● Interest or experience in the Symphony or performing arts.
● Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space.
● Excellent communicator (verbal, written & visual presentation).
● Keen to learn new skills and be very hands-on in production of essential marketing tasks and seeing a project through from start to finish.
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant.
See link below for further details.
Published on 19 May 2020