The City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra is seeking a Marketing Officer to join its busy Marketing and Communications department.
• Degree or a relevant professional qualification e.g. CIM Diploma in Marketing
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in a similar customer service or marketing role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working with data and databases
• Knowledge of email marketing, website content management systems and social media
• Ability to be extremely organised and reliable, with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work fast and efficiently within a pressurised environment, involving multitasking and multiple deadlines.
• Experience of using Tessitura (CBSO’s CRM system) or similar systems
• An enthusiasm for classical music
• An understanding of the arts scene in Birmingham
• Interest/experience in digital content production
See link below for further details.