Programme Production Assistant
Reporting to the Programme Production Manager and in collaboration with the Technical Team, Operations and Security Departments, the purpose of this role is to provide the technical and logistical delivery of IMMA’s artistic programme and working closely with the programmers to ensure co-ordinated planning and management of the programme schedules, resources and facilities.
Key Criteria will include:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
• The presence and maturity to be credible and engage confidently with a
diverse clientele and external contractors.
• Project Management skills.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Confidence with the relevant IT platforms, advanced Excel
• An ability to problem solve, deal effectively and decisively with incidents
and to interact positively with a wide range colleagues and contractors.
• The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
• Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Third level qualification preferably in Museum-related field or Visual Art.
See link below for further details.