Warner Music Group is hiring an A&R Coordinator to be based in London.
In this role you will report to the VP of A&R Co-ordination & A&R Co-ordination Manager in all A&R administration activities.
Here you’ll get to:
– Assist the A&R Co-ordination Department in the following: to set up, administer and monitor recording budgets;
– Run the day to day activities for recording projects such as organising studios, arranging artist and producer transport, booking hotels and equipment hire for each project for the duration of the recording project in line with the recording budget. Finding engineers, session musicians as requested.
– Issue PO’s for the budgets and helping with any payment issues.
– Be responsible on the current costs of the recording budgets. Working with A&R and Finance to keep projects on budget and informing them of any variance.
– Operate the computer systems and keeping up to date at all times i.e. Inputting budgets, issuing PO’s in line with agreed budgets, dealing with any enquiries relating to the PO / invoice with AP and finance.
– Work with co-ordination of international artists when recording /remixing in the UK and make sure all costs are recharged to the relevant company.
NB: no deadline specified.
See link below for further details.