Music Library & Resource Assistant
Glyndebourne is seeking a Music Library & Resource Assistant to supply music materials to singers, répétiteurs, conductors and visiting orchestras and to support ancillary activities such as keyboard provision and tuning, supertitling and the orchestra pit.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– A music degree or equivalent qualification
– Knowledge of and interest in opera / classical music
– Knowledge of a music setting program e.g. Sibelius/Dorico
– Music editorial experience
– Flexibility and ability to organise and prioritise work
– Basic Word, Excel and Google office suite
– Previous Music Library experience
– Knowledge of French, German and Italian
See link below for further details.