Orchestra, Choir and Theory Teacher
London Youth Conservatoire is hiring an Orchestra, Choir and Theory Teacher.
• A relevant music degree, ideally gained at a music conservatoire (or similar)
• A passion about pedagogy, with an ability to inspire the students
• Experience of running children’s orchestras and choirs to a high standard, and using differentiated teaching to cater for everyone’s needs and levels
• Experience of teaching ABRSM theory up to grade 6 level, and advanced musicianship
• Good professional conducting experience
• Punctual, organised, and able to work as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Saturdays, 9-3 pm (with a 30 min lunch break), during term time only, until 2nd July 2022.
Occasional Saturday evenings during the year, agreed in advance.
See link below for further details.