Digital Communications Officer
National Youth Arts Wales (NYAW) is recruiting a Digital Communications Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the further growth and development of National Youth Arts Wales as a cultural leader, sharing information about our work in order to increase access to the national arts ensembles for talented young Welsh performers, regardless of background. The role will require someone who is willing to work flexibly and independently, with minimal supervision.
Overview of role:
• To tell the story of NYAW’s work through digital platforms, making the most of our website, newsletter and social media platforms to demonstrate the organisation’s work
• To use digital marketing techniques strategically to increase ticket sales, donations and applications to join our ensembles
• To demonstrate the impact of our work creatively through high-quality and engaging digital content, including content specifically targeted at younger audiences
• Contribute to future business planning and other company-wide processes, projects and initiatives
• Contribute to a team-based work-ethic where everyone contributes and takes responsibility for the success of the organisation’s activities
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with up to date knowledge of social media platforms. We are specifically looking for someone who is passionate about using digital marketing to increase participation in the arts from young people in Wales and helping us communicate the good work delivered by National Youth Arts Wales across the country.
See link below for further details.