Manager, Music Licensing
Tik Tok is seeking a Music Licensing Manager to join the team in London.
– Work closely with the business development team to build relationships with key partners throughout the music and creative industries, articulating our unique positioning and first in class services.
– Communicate policy, strategy, and evolving offerings to stakeholders within the company, preparing talking points and best practices to aid in telling our story to the broader creative/entertainment community.
– Lead music clearance process for internal and external partners, determine necessary terms for campaigns, research publishing and master ownership, and negotiate fees and terms with all third party rights holders.
– Work cross-functionally with global teams to set strategy around growth, scalability, and positioning within the broader music industry.
– Build process around contracting, payment systems, and job tracking.
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.