Project Manager, Live Music & Events, Popular Music Hub
The Live Music & Events team within Radio delivers all live music and event activity across Radios 1, 2, 6 Music, 1Xtra and Asian Network, working closely with colleagues in BBC Introducing, and BBC Music.
The Event Project Manager is responsible for the production management, technical and editorial delivery of all large-scale events across the popular music stations. The Event Project manager will lead and support the event Project team of Medium and Large scale events. The Event Project manager is a senior person in the events team and will be asked to attend events to represent the live events management team.
In addition to an in-depth knowledge and experience in the recorded and live music industry in new music across genres, you will need:
– Substantial experience in the production and organisation of live events, tours and festival stages
– In depth knowledge and understanding and experience project managing events whilst delivering against strategic ambitions
– Proven experience leading complex projects in live events or festival stages
– Experience in fostering collaboration to achieve common goals – with stake holders - dealing internal and external stakeholders, including talent, artists, contributors etc.
– Proven ability to manage the project timeline, negotiate and organise within budget constraints
– Proven ability to lead a team, mentor and support the team toward a successful event delivery.
– Proven ability to manage, plan, negotiate and organise within budget constraints
– Proven experience of editorial and technical, Health and Safety requirement for events
See link below for further details.