Creative Arts Therapists
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre is a registered charity based in Limerick which aims to support vulnerable and marginalised young people and their families to realise their potential through Creative Art Therapies.
Our operations are primarily in the area of Pre-School (0-5 years), Primary Schools and Secondary schools, as well as on-site in Roxborough.
We are interested in hearing from all qualified Art, Play, Music, Drama / Dance Therapists who would be available to work on a contracted sessional basis, for Academic Year 2019/2020, from October 2019.
Candidates must have the following.
– Therapy experience working with children/youth
– Fully qualified Music, Play, Art, Drama, Dance Therapist.
– Full membership of IACAT – The Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapy or another relevant Accreditation Body
– A working understanding of Humanistic, Integrative and Process Psychotherapy and a commitment to Personal and Professional Development
– Have undergone Personal Psychotherapy Hours in Training and Supervision
– Professional Liability Insurance and Tax Clearance Certificate
– Working with children and youth, using Creative Arts Therapy interventions in a preschool, primary school or secondary school environment.
– Group Work: Parent & Child Dyad Work: Family Support Work
See link below for further details.
Published on 22 May 2019