Digital Campaign Manager
Universal Music Group is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to take responsibility for day to day management of digital media campaigns, and for identifying opportunities to improve performance. The ideal candidate should have a decent understanding of the technology platforms involved in digital media buying. They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
Skills & Experience
– Building and managing biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms and /or across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and Snapchat.
– Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
– Working closely with data analyst & strategic planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
– Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
– Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
– Any level of experience with executing & reporting on any / all digital media technology platforms.
– Knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
– Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information.
– Interest in data mining combined with decent Excel skills.
– A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.