Head of Artist Relations
Twitch is recruiting a Head of Artist Relations to be based in the US but working remotely.
You will be responsible for the development and ongoing acquisition of new creators to Twitch. You will nurture professional relationships and constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities for Twitch to engage with creators. You will work with other internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of artist content programs.
You have a understanding of music industry dynamics and economics including creator platforms, emerging content formats and the online music space. You will be excited by the opportunity to shape the future of Twitch music relationships in the face of ambitious growth plans.
– 8+ years of music industry-related experience working at a label, management, agency or in digital marketing at a DSP
– Indie, hip hop and urban music experience
– Have existing relationships with labels, artists, and management companies
– Deep knowledge of growth objectives of the music industry
– Experience with strategic goals of traditional and new media landscapes, including social and content streaming platforms
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 23 February 2021