UK/EU Label Manager
Ghostly International seeks a UK Label Manager. The candidate will be based in London, and act as the lead representative and ambassador for Ghostly International in the UK and Europe.
Their primary mission will be to fortify the label’s presence in the UK and European markets, working closely with a global network to execute effective release strategies. They must be a great communicator in person and as a writer. They must be a motivated self-starter who can add passion and insight into the UK and European markets for our acts to help them further connect with a wider audience. They should be willing to work flexibly to allow travel and attend live events. They should have at least 3-4 years’ experience of working in the music industry and be enthusiastic and familiar with our roster.
The ideal candidate is:
– Conversant and knowledgeable in the electronic & alternative music scene
– Has a natural knack for analytics and detecting trends
– A creative thinker, with advanced organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines
– Highly committed, pro-active and a reliable professional
– Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
– A brilliant all-round communicator
– Passionate about music and the music industry with drive and enthusiasm to chase new opportunities
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.
Published on 23 February 2021