Participation Manager (Communities)
Verbal Arts Derry-Londonderry is seeking a Participation Manager (Communities).
The Participation Manager (Communities) is responsible for the management of all Community based projects in the areas of Social housing, Community Cohesion, Good Relations and Criminal Justice.
1. Management & supervision of day to day operations to ensure successful delivery
2. Management and development of project participation referrals (with relevant project officers)
3. Development and maintenance of programme specific stakeholder relations with the objective of generating new funding bids
• Proven track record in Project Management in a Third Sector environment including;
1. Leading a team
2. Detailed project planning (including risk assessments)
3. Setting of Goals & objectives (project & individual)
4. Operational management
5. Performance management
6. Quality assurance
8. Managing external partnerships
• Experience of budget management
• Experience of developing and maintaining stakeholder relations
• Experience of community development and/or social housing sectors
Skills and abilities:
• Effective written and oral communication skills, with the ability to motivate, inspire and influence others.
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to different audiences.
• Ability to research, synthesise and analyse information in order to problem solve
• IT literate – including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity of the Internet for business use
See link below for further details.