Production Management Assistants, Eurovision Song Contest 2023
BBC Studios is looking for a team of Production Management Assistants to work on Eurovision. The successful candidate will be a key contact and fully support the Production Coordinator and team in all aspects of the production. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on this iconic event, and to be considered we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual that possesses experience in working within a busy and fast-paced team.
Are you the right candidate?
– Prior experience working on large entertainment/live/music or events broadcasts for television.
– Minimum experience of two recent television broadcast PMA/Production Secretary credits is essential.
– Possess exceptional communication skills and have a positive and proactive attitude to work.
– Strong organisational and planning skills
– You will have experience of providing administrative support in a busy production environment along with the ability to work in pressurised and challenging situations.
– A self-starter, hardworking and resilient to the pressures of a busy production team.
– Ability to juggle and prioritise conflicting demands and meet deadlines. You should have worked as part of a team that is flexible in their approach to work.
See link below for further details.