Elektra Records in New York seeks an Assistant.
You would be directly supporting executive at the company working in various sectors of the company with an emphasis in A&R, marketing, and more. Providing administrative and creative support to our different departments at Elektra.
Here you’ll get to:
– Provide all levels of support including phones, scheduling, expense reports, artist meetings, travel, studio bookings, and more
– Calendaring and scheduling for team/executives, including meetings and conference calls
– Handle travel and itineraries for exec, artists, clients, and roster office visits and more
– Liase/assist for executive between artists and manager teams
– File travel and expense reports
– Work closely organizing meetings with all departments at Elektra including A&R, marketing, publicity, sales, product management, finance and legal
– Attend weekly and bi-weekly staff and breakout meetings, staying up to date on each all artists on the EMG roster
– Liaise with different departments within the company, learning how each interact with each other
– Opportunity to scout and research new artist, songwriter, and producer talent for Elektra
– Opportunity to review demo submissions and cover shows
– Providing creative ideas and support on team and brainstorming ideas of potential artists and present artists on the label
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
– Be self-motivated and a great communicator
– Provide basic assistant/admin support
– Detail oriented, well organized and focused
– Manage time effectively
– Have a vast knowledge and understanding of music across all genres
– Be proactive, passionate and driven to learn about all aspects of the music industry
– Excited to work on in a team environment and be motivated by our roster/artists
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.