Researcher - Development (Entertainment & Music)
Do you love a foxtrot and live for a key change, can you interrogate a quiz format and spot the next big comedy talent?
BBC Studios Entertainment & Music Development team are recruiting.
We’re looking for experienced Researchers to join our team.
We create Primetime Gameshows, Music Entertainment, Quiz shows, Reality Shows, Dating shows, Comedy Entertainment, Formatted Fact Ent and Talent Vehicles. Come and join the creatives in the home of Entertainment.
Experience in developing entertainment and music shows is ideal but not essential.
Your duties will include -
• Must have the ability to generate ideas from scratch.
• Will be able to confidently use PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Will have the ability to write thorough pitch treatments
• Have a good understanding and overview of the industry
• Credited development experience is ideal but not essential
• Have a keen interest on latest trends and cultural topics
• Be able to manage and confidently execute run-throughs (Skills include script writing for channel run-throughs and question writing for quizzes)
• Be able to confidently lead creative sessions
• Basic edit experience (Adobe Premiere Pro) and PhotoShop skills a bonus
See link below for further details.