Music Co-ordinator and Assistant to Director Music
This role supports all aspects of the work of the Director of Music. Main responsibilities may include diary management with internal and external stakeholders; meeting logistics, preparation, follow up and minute-taking; correspondence; managing administration processes including arranging regular UK and global travel, processing contracts and creating and processing purchase orders; acting as point of contact for colleagues and external sector professionals.
The successful individual will also support all aspects of the work of the Music team and is the first point of contact for artists, organizations and other music sector professionals, particularly in the classical music sector. You will liaise with the team and the Comms and Social Media manager in assisting with the Music department communications including social media and website.
Main opportunity and challenges for this role:
– Proactive and effective diary management and forward planning for Director Music
– Communicating confidently and professionally with internal colleagues, senior managers and with high-level professional contacts in the music sector
– Ensuring projects, particularly with the classical sector, run smoothly and to plan, working alongside programme managers to achieve this
– Build knowledge across all genres of the UK music sector, live, recorded and broadcast.
What we require of the successful candidate:
– You will have experience of administration for example organising travel, finance, events and diary management.
– Excellent knowledge of and interest in UK music sector and a wide range of UK music, particularly classical.
– Some professional experience within the UK music sector, preferably within Classical music
See link below for further details.