Vocal Faculty Assistant
The Royal College of Music (RCM) is now looking to recruit a Vocal Faculty Assistant who will work in the Vocal and Opera office. The successful applicant will be joining a lively and creative team in an exciting working environment, and will work closely with students, professors and all departments within the RCM.
This post involves:
– managing enquiries from staff, students and members of the public
– administering assessments, competitions, vocal faculty meetings and masterclasses
– assisting in the day to day maintenance of coursework
– liaising with key members of the music profession
– providing administrative support to the Head and Deputy Head of Vocal and Opera and the Manager of Vocal and Opera.
– Processing Leave of Absence requests (LoA’s) from undergraduate students
Excellent communication and IT skills are required combined with the ability to balance a number of different tasks and to work effectively as part of a team. An interest in and knowledge of classical singing and opera is important.
See link below for further details.