Open Fund: Sustaining Creative Development
Creative Scotland’s Open Fund: Sustaining Creative Development is open for applications.
– Funding available for between £1k and £100k
– The fund aims to enable individuals and organisations to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances
– The overall budget for the Open Fund for Individuals and the Open Fund for Organisations totals £7.5m of National Lottery money
– There are separate funding strands for Individuals and Organisations, to ensure that individuals will not be in direct competition with organisations for funding.
– The fund is open all year round, with no deadlines and can support activity for up to 12 months.
See link below for further details.