Sound Designer (In-Game Cinematics)
Larian Studios is now looking for a Cinematic Sound Designer for in-game cinematics.
– Design and implement high quality sounds for in-game cinematics
– Record and create new sound effects and ambient tracks on demand
– Participate in the development and improvement of the audio production pipeline
– Communicate with multiple departments to ensure that all sound needs are covered at industry-leading quality levels
– Applicants must have a show reel
– Minimum one shipped video game as a sound designer
– Experience with Wwise
– Experience with in-engine Cinematics
– Experience with dialog, music and sound effects in 5.1
– Good written and verbal communication skills (part of the work-flow communication will be done online, in English)
– Available to work in the office of Larian Studios in Dublin, Ireland
Nice to haves:
– Experience with Reaper
– Experience with music implementation
– Passion for games
– Experience for AAA Games, TV or Films is appreciated
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.
Published on 27 July 2020