Opera Rara is seeking a motivated and experienced Development Manager to implement our fundraising strategy which includes major gifts and individual giving, corporate donations, grants from public and private bodies, including Trusts and Foundations, and other in-kind sources of contributed funding. You will lead the planning, management and delivery of our expanding programme of live and online events, including their presence and promotion on social media platforms, as well as delivering the design and production of our donor marketing materials.
Essential experience and competencies:
• At least two years’ experience working for a professional arts organisation as a member of the administrative team
• Proven track record of successful delivery of fundraising strategies and targets
• Experience in leading, planning and running live and online fundraising events and other charitable events
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable experience of developing strong and successful relationships with a wide range of funders, donors, partners and other stakeholders
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for, the operatic or wider classical music sector in the UK and/or internationally
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team
• Ability to self-organise to deliver a demanding and varied workload according to agreed deadlines and priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to pitch persuasively
See link below for further details.