Island Records is seeking an intern to work in the Press Department of their head office in London.
This is a great opportunity to work on campaigns for global superstar acts such as Drake, Mumford & Sons, U2, Ariana Grande, Sigrid and many others.This role will involve working closely with departments across the label including Publicity, Marketing, Creative and Audience.
– Passionate about music with a desire to work and progress in the industry
– Desire to work within Press
– Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic
– Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure
– A track record of working to strict deadlines and maintaining a high standard of attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
– Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– Experience of working in an office environment
– Experience working in ‘music’ (personal or professional)
NB: no deadline specified.
See link below for further details.