Provision of Covid 19-related Advice and Support
The Arts Council /An Chomhairle Ealaíon is the Irish government agency for developing the arts. We work in partnership with artists, arts organisations, public policy makers and others to build a central place for the arts in Irish life.
The Arts Council is guided by its Strategy ‘Making Great Art Work’.
We set policy to ensure that all of our funding is spent strategically, that all of our actions reflect the long-term interests of the public and that all of our decisions are transparent and fair. We aim to have policies which are current and relevant and which reflect our role as an expert agency in the arts. Further information on the Arts Council is available at www.artscouncil.ie
This is a contract for the provision of Covid19 related advice and support to the Arts Council and its affiliates.
• Provide advice and support to the Arts Council on the design and implementation of guidelines for arts-related companies as identified in the Arts Council’s Survive, Adapt, Renew report (see tender document) in the context of the Fáilte Ireland’s Covid-19 Safety Charter.
• Provide advice to the Arts Council as required on guidelines for arts-related companies for the ongoing implementation and development of guidance in relation to public health.
• Provide advice to the Arts Council for the purpose of piloting a return to live events in the context of public health guidelines
• Provide reports and advice as required on the public realm as identified in the Arts Council’s Report ‘Survive, Adapt, Renew’
• Research as necessary from national and international examples to inform the work.
• Attend meetings both internally in the Arts Council and with external stakeholders as required.
See link below for further details.