The purpose of Partnership Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
Recipients of Partnership Funding must play a critical part in delivering the policy priorities of Making Great Art Work, the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy.
In offering Partnership Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
– The delivery of excellent art and/or excellent arts activities, events and services
– A supportive environment for the development of the arts
– Excellent professional-development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
– That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences, including more diverse audiences
– Increased engagement by the public with the arts, in particular by new communities, people for whom access to the arts is difficult, and by young people and children
– Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
See link below for further details.