The Creative Edinburgh Awards 2020
The Creative Edinburgh Awards are back. Nominate an individual, organisation or project whose innovative thinking, great ideas and remarkable efforts have enriched Edinburgh’s creative community and deserve to be celebrated.
The Awards are free to enter and open to anyone simply by filling in this quick entry form. You can nominate yourself or someone else, be that a friend, a colleague or a collaborator.
The ten categories cover a cross-section of creative practices and we want to hear about anyone who deserves recognition for their work. The categories are:
– Projects or work being entered must have taken place between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2020.
– Nominations must be based in Edinburgh or have an impact on Edinburgh’s creative industries.
– We accept multiple nominations across categories but please take the time to read the category criteria and ensure your nominations is justifiable within that category.
– All entries must be received by midday on Wednesday 9th September. We cannot accept late entries.
– We know 2020 has been quite the year! The Creative Edinburgh Awards celebrates the creative process as much as the creative outcomes, so please don’t be put off applying if your project was partially finished, has been put on hold, or had to pivot because of COVID-19 or any other factors.
– We will contact all applicants to let you know if your nomination has been shortlisted or not. Sadly we are unable to give feedback to anyone who hasn’t been shortlisted.
See link below for further details.