Deputy Development Director
English National Opera is hiring a Deputy Development Director.
This role is for a qualified person and will report to the Development Director.
The ideal candidate would be
– Someone excited about the prospect of working at an innovative opera company, with accessibility at the heart of everything we do
– An outstanding fundraiser with experience of securing major donations at £100,000 and above
– An innovator, able to think outside of the ‘typical’ ways of fundraising with creative new ideas
– Someone able to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– A dynamic individual with the ability to work independently, and yet collaboratively within the Development Department
– Someone able to work with a wide variety of visiting directors, conductors, designers and musicians as well as internal ENO staff
– A supportive colleague, willing to share their skills, experience and knowledge with other fundraisers in the Department
– Committed to their own professional development, and willing to develop their knowledge, skills and experience
– Someone who understands the transformative outcomes of the performing arts
– An excellent communicator, able to present complex budgets in a simple manner appropriate to different stakeholder audiences
See link below for further details.