Live Nation is seeking a Creative Coordinator based in Los Angeles. The coordinator will work with both our Management and Production teams, supporting all senior level managers and producers in the daily tasks associated with their current projects and clients.
The right candidate will have 1-2 years of experience, and should be organized, detail oriented, and possess a strong ability to prioritize and multitask. Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills and strong follow through skills are a requirement.
Candidates with A&R/Creative backgrounds are preferred.
– Assist the development, packaging, and tracking of new project ideas
– Support the setup of tours from ideation to completion, including booking, marketing, producing, merchandise, etc.
– Support client, third-party vendor, and creative relationships
– Help create pitch decks and supporting materials for new project proposals
– Upkeep of tour websites and social media accounts
– Assist the Marketing Manager with development, implementation, and execution of strategic venue marketing plans
– Assist with scheduling and coverage for client press, promo, and phoners
– Book and coordinate with talent hair & makeup artists, and stylists and their agents
– Event assistance, coordination, and coverage
– Budget creation and upkeep
– Track pop-culture, industry, consumer, and talent trends to discover and identify new opportunities
– Book travel arrangements including ground transportation, flights, and hotels
– Answer, transfer, and screen incoming office calls in a pleasant and efficient manner
– Disciplined and detailed calendar and contact management
– Coordinate daily schedule of meetings and calls with international teams over several time zones for senior level producers and managers
– Coordinate access for guests to company events
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum of 1-2 years of experience within the entertainment industry
– Able to remain flexible, calm, and collected while shifting priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances
– Excellent written and verbal skills, organizational ability, attention to detail, discretion with confidential information, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to emails and calls at any time of day or night (including weekends)
– Ability to work well in a team environment by communicating in an efficient and timely manner
– Problem-solve effectively through difficult and last-minute situations
– Proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Possess a cannot-lose attitude
– Candidate must be a self-motivated individual, quick on their toes, and show initiative to go the extra mile
– Must be comfortable and professional communicating with executives and high-profile VIPs
– Have an affinity for music and pop culture
See link below for further details.