Marketing and Relationships Manager
Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Relationships Manager with special responsibility for promoting the cultural and literary programmes delivered in partnership with Dublin City Council CRES departments.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th October 2020.
The Marketing and Relationships Manager will work specifically on the programmes we make in partnership with our colleagues in Dublin City Council CRES departments including Dublin City Libraries, the Arts Office, and Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane.
The candidate must be flexible, innovative and have a proven track record in the promotion of cultural programming. They will be based at Dublin City Council Culture Company’s head office at 14 Henrietta Street and will have access to work from a hot desk at Cabra Library and/or Pearse Street Library, but must be flexible to work across the city.
The role will focus on promoting programmes and content for the Culture Company developed in partnership with Dublin City Council CRES departments, to strengthen the relationships between Dublin City Council and its partners.
Working across various platforms (print media, digital content, social media etc.) the role will also provide support to our partners, departments in Dublin City Council and colleagues, to develop their skills in the use of social media and digital marketing, and strengthen marketing and communications across our partnership programmes.
The ideal person for this role will have:
– A primary degree in relevant discipline and/or a minimum of 2 years of equivalent experience is essential;
– A postgraduate qualification in marketing would be an advantage;
– A knowledge and or expertise in digital marketing;
– Good knowledge of Dublin City Council Culture Company, Dublin City Council and cultural activity in the city;
– Proven experience in devising, implementing and delivering promotional campaigns for cultural programming;
– Excellent communication, interpersonal skills to include the ability to give presentations/talks to audiences of varying types and sizes, and to facilitate group discussions for cultural programming;
See link below for further details.