Musical Instruments for Bands
The Arts Council has designed this programme to increase the quality of music-making in the community by helping bands to replace worn-out instruments and purchase new instruments.
Particular priority will be given to applications which can demonstrate:
• high quality musicianship;
• a commitment to training and musical education, particularly of young people; and
• a commitment to repertoire and technique development in relation to the band’s existing repertoire and technical standards.
The following types of bands are eligible for this scheme:
• Accordion Orchestra/Band (part, melody or marching)
• Brass Band
• Concert Band
• Flute Band (part, melody or marching)
• Pipe Band
• Wind Band
See link below for further details.