Mentorship Programme for NI Artists
This is a mentoring programme which aims to match experienced practitioner’s to artists and creative freelancers who request help and support. This will include mentoring in career and practice development, practical skills and advice on personal planning, identifying and applying for funding, and the acquisition of new practical and technical skills for working in post-COVID-19 environments.
Future Foundation will establish and manage a bank of experienced mentors who will be made available to those seeking help in the following areas:
– Developing new approaches to working in Creative and cultural industries
– Enhancing practical skills and get advice on career advancement
– Identifying and applying or rethinking options of financing
– Acquiring of new practical and technical skills for working in post-COVID-19 environments
– Using or adapting technology to market, promote, expand their product or service
Individuals wishing to have support from the Future Foundation mentoring bank will apply and once approved will be allocated a suitable mentor.
Each mentee will be eligible to:
– 5 sessions with a mentor within a 1 year period
– Attend 2 training seminars
– Access to workshops/ lectures
– Must have two years’ experience within Creative and cultural industries
– Not in full time education
– Primarily based in Northern Ireland
– Interested in developing/ adapting new approaches and learning new skills
See link below for further details.