Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator
As part of the Lifecycle marketing team, the coordinator will develop and execute owned channel communications (e.g. email, push, in-app notifications) that engage and educate Spotify users.
You will be supporting global campaigns, international marketing teams, and evergreen programs that guide our users to new and relevant content that keeps them coming back.
This is a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization with great development opportunities. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
– Develop and execute communications across our owned channels (email, push, in-app notifications) across our global markets
– Field requests from international marketing teams and partner with them to execute high-performing campaigns
– Coordinate with our creative team to develop best-in-class design and copy for all owned channels
– Organize training materials, best practices and important information across the team
– Support development of presentations to leadership and key partners
Who you are:
– Detail-oriented and have strong project management and organizational skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
– A self starter who’s comfortable with problem solving on the fly
– Strong writing and project management skills
– Capability to work cross-functionally, including international teams
– Previous experience with email marketing is preferred
– Proficiency in Photoshop is preferred
See link below for further details.