Digital Media Planner
Universal Music Group is looking for a candidate who is ready to take their labels’ digital media campaigns into the future by promoting their artists and compilations using biddable media.
The ideal candidate should have a desire to be immersed in digital media buying technologies, best practice in marketing strategy as well as the labels’ artists. They should be able to understand and communicate how data can be leveraged to affect strategy, planning and media buying and be excited about driving campaign results.
– A proven track record working within digital media ideally within the entertainment / youth sector, with specific programmatic experience preferred
– Experience of planning and reporting across a range of digital media channels
– A solid understanding of the digital media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, social media platforms, media owners and adtech
– An appreciation of how digital fits in the overall marketing/media strategy
– Proficiency in using digital research tools such as comScore / Nielsen and social listening / affinity tools
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills
– Experience of managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
– Ability to think creatively and strategically and identify and resolve problems within the available platforms
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.
Published on 31 July 2020