Junior Trombone Tutor
The Royal Northern College of Music seeks a Trombone Tutor for the Junior RNCM department.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To teach trombone to individual pupils within the context of Junior RNCM, participating in other duties as required by the Head of Junior RNCM.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities or Duties
– Prepare, plan and teach individual trombone lessons.
– Provide feedback to students and their parents, including yearly written reports.
– Make continuous assessments of students’ progress and offer recommendations as to their suitability for opportunities that arise within the school.
– Provide appropriate pastoral care to students.
– Comply with any relevant policies, such as Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities, put in place by Royal Northern College of Music.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
See link below for further details.