Applicant Experience Manager
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, is seeking an Applicant Experience Manager to join the Manchester team.
Contractual Hours: Full-time, 9am to 5.30pm (to include Saturdays. 4 week days and Saturdays).
The post holder will have a central role in the recruitment of new students for BIMM Manchester. It will involve the organisation and delivery of open days, assessment days, experience days and tours of facilities at the college as well as connecting with local schools to promote what BIMM Manchester offers. You will be an ambassador for BIMM Institute, providing exceptional customer experience for those interested in applying to BIMM, both external applicants and internal current students wishing to progress onto other courses or BIMM Colleges.
The person in this role will also be responsible for the training and development of staff involved in all admission related events, as directed by the Recruitment and Admissions management team. The Applicant Experience Manager will be involved with setting targets with the team and responsible for presenting them at key points throughout the recruitment cycle.
Essential criteria for applicant
– Confident public speaker
– Excellent personal presentation
– Proven experience in managing people (either within a work, teaching or creative project context)
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– A background in either the music industry, creative arts, performance or education
– Proven customer service skills
– Able to work with set targets
– An ability to effectively manage a varied workload
– Advanced in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
– Team player
– Willingness to gain a detailed understanding of BIMM curriculum, college operations and ethos.
Desirable criteria for applicant
– A background in higher education, or further education within the creative arts sector
– Previous or current work experience at a BIMM college
– Knowledge of UCAS and admissions processes generally within higher education
– Event organisation experience
– Supervisory experience
– Performance/Music Production background
See link below for further details.
Published on 1 April 2019