Band Coach: Rock and Pop Music Teacher
iRock are now looking for passionate musicians to join their team. The successful candidate will deliver fun and engaging music lessons to primary school children.
– Be able to play at least 2 of the following instruments (Drums/Keyboard/Guitar/Vocals)
– Experience playing in bands.
– Excellent organisation and time management skills.
– Hold a full UK driving licence and own a car.
– Passionate and enthusiastic individual.
– Great communication skills with both children and adults.
– Deliver fun and engaging band lessons in multiple primary schools.
– Build and maintain relationships with multiple schools.
– Maintain a professional brand in every school you work in.
– Help children deliver their first live performances.
– Email communication with parents and schools.
– Join a new and fast growing company with opportunities to grow and develop.
– 10 weeks holiday per year.
– Staff social days.
– Fuel contributions.
– Competitive salary.
– Annual pay rises related to performance.
– Full time, permanent position working during the week.
See link below for further details.
Published on 1 April 2019