Junior Marketing Manager
Abbey Road Studios is seeking a Junior Marketing Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the planning and execution of Abbey Road Studios’ brand and marketing campaigns across online and off-line marketing channels, in line with brand vision and strategy, supporting the repositioning of Abbey Road.
– Propose, plan and execute multichannel marketing campaigns, responsible for delivering core marketing KPIs.
– Day-to-day management of the brand marketing calendar, to ensure effective planning and delivery of all activity to budget & timing.
– Deliver revenue/loyalty and data through CRM: own data acquisition campaigns, data cleanse, analytics and segmentation, nurturing/win back/newsletter programmes and reporting.
– Manage Abbey Road’s social media communities, ensuring engaging conversations, customer service and delivery of an engaging content programme that supports brand marketing objectives.
– Responsible for all copywriting and blogging in line with brand TOV. Devise concepts for visual marketing content, designing artwork for application in print and digital media.
– Responsible for all music editorials, streaming profiles and playlisting.
– Research, plan, film and edit interviews with artists, Abbey Road engineers and industry experts.
– Develop new content and campaign ideas to support key business initiatives.
– Manage online acquisition and conversion across e-com and services including managing advertising budgets/UI optimisation around conversion/loyalty programmes and product launch campaigns.
– Manage tracking of effectiveness of marketing campaigns/PR/advertising and monthly reporting of KPIs to management. Track ROI of marketing activity and have complete awareness of marketing spend and the commercial context of any given project.
– Liaise with internal and external partner marketing contacts to support Abbey Road related initiatives and develop joint-activity.
– Liaise with label and artist management for approval to relevant marketing content stakeholders; liaise with Library and EMI Archive to verify facts and source historic.
– Liaison with the Studio bookings and Mastering teams to capture details of recording and mastering projects for use within marketing communication.
– A proven track record of planning and delivering 360degree marketing campaigns including print media and PR, preferably in a related industry.
– Commercially minded and understands how to leverage brand, assets and social communities to produce revenue
– Extremely well organised with proven project management and campaign management skills including budgets and tight deadlines.
– Proven management of marketing calendars and roadmaps.
– Excellent demonstrable writing skills - journalistic or online editorial experience.
– Demonstrable experience in delivery of data segmentation approaches and CRM tactics.
– Passionate and knowledgeable fan of music and music production.
– Creative eye, attention to detail and demonstrable digital design skills.
– Hands on experience creating online media including video, photography, banners and concepts.
– Essential CMS systems experience, confident user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, CRM platforms, Premiere, Dreamweaver, HTML, PowerPoint wizard.
Please see further details at the link below.
Published on 1 August 2017