Concerts Promotions Coordinator
- Working with promoters and wider marketing team on promotional initiatives for the company’s concerts & festivals in the wider London region, with an emphasis on increasing ticket sales.
- Working with promoters to coordinate marketing activities on a variety of different London shows
- Constantly exploring ways in which the company can progress its overall promotion in London and co-ordinating these local advertising efforts
- Working with DHP’s London venues (Borderline, Oslo, The Garage and Thousand Island) & the Concerts Promotions Assistant to ensure that DHP concerts are marketed effectively within them
- Liaising with wider London venues, pursuing promotional efforts and actioning these opportunities
- Leading on London-based digital marketing initiatives
- Compiling hand to hand distribution opportunities in London and ensuring they are effective
- Working with our designers to compile DHP’s London Gig Guide, Billboards and other adverts
- Working with Finance in the recording of promotional activity and tracking success.
- Developing and executing marketing plans for DHP’s London shows
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and the role will develop over time.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 5 June 2018