12-month Training Placement for Sound Engineer
This role provides a training placement of up to 12 months for a sound engineer with a strong interest in classical and acoustic music, giving the opportunity to work at the highest level in recording and broadcasting programmes and concerts on Radio 3.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to apply for this placement you must have the following:
– Completed two years of a relevant undergraduate university course, fundamentals of sound engineering, music recording or a related subject
– Seeking a credit-bearing industrial placement before returning for your final year
– A strong interest in classical music balancing and BBC radio
– Evidence of drive and enthusiasm for BBC radio, music programmes and programme-making
– Experience of team working and the ability to deal tactfully with a wide range of people
– Self-motivated with a flexible approach to the demands of the organisation
– Experience of working under pressure
– IT literate
See full details at the link below.
Published on 6 March 2018