Call for Scores for International Alliance for Women in Music Annual Concert
The International Alliance for Women in Music announces its Call for Scores for the 2018 Annual Concert hosted by the Dept. of Music at Trinity College Dublin in partnership with the TCD Composition Centre, Association of Irish Composers and the Contemporary Music Centre of Ireland.
The concert will take place on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 7:30pm at Trinity Chapel at Trinity College Dublin and will feature mezzo-soprano Michelle O’Rourke and contemporary music ensemble, Kirkos.
– Current membership in IAWM is required for submission.
– This call for scores is open to all composers who identify as women.
– Each member may submit a maximum of 2 works for consideration.
– Works submitted should have a maximum duration of 10 minutes, with no minimum length.
– Works should be for one to three performers from the following list: mezzo-soprano, flute, violin, cello and piano, with optional electronics.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 6 June 2018