The Mobile Music School delivers interactive, educational and fun based music programmes and workshop in primary and secondary schools, libraries and arts centres throughout Ireland.
- Establish strong working relationships with schools and learning centres
- Liaise with tutors and schedule workshops and manage timetables
- Ensure schools and parents have all relevant documentation and information
- Manage and file all documentation relevant to tutors and course content
- Liaise with Curriculum Development Officer to ensure all materials available and ready for delivery
- Ensure smooth running of programmes delivered in schools and other learning venues
- Coordinate the delivery of music programmes and workshops in schools and learning centres
- Carry out day to day administrative duties to support the smooth running of the Mobile Music School – data input, invoice etc
- Produce monthly reports to present to director
- Manage accounts and follow up on any outstanding payments and invoices
- Promote the music programmes provided by the Mobile Music School, generate leads and sales in line with the company’s business strategy on a daily basis
- Work in tandem with the Marketing Manager on content and planning for social media and marketing material.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 6 June 2018