Production Assistant Intern
This is a Production Assistant Intern role within the UPM U.K production team – with responsibility for compilation of 3rd party repertoire, website metadata for UK productions and general production support.
Duties specific to this role
- Photograph covers and curate from various archive formats (Tape and Vinyl)
- Assist in the preparation of Score Addiction – rename, number and order audio stem files
- Curate and coordinate the repurposing of tracks for compilations
- Support team in the preparation and backup of master files
- Tag metadata and encode to back office of website as requested
- Archive hard drive backups
- Assist UK producers; categorisation for all core label releases, editing /compiling projects in readiness for mastering (as required)
- Ensure all album masters are backed up and stems stored for future reference
- Liaison for 3rd party partners labels/website
- Manage the development and create albums on various 3rd party labels.
- Complete all metadata for the 3rd party partners’ albums including: title registrations, encoding audio, creation of accurate track descriptions, categorisation
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 7 March 2018