Chorus Management (part-time)
The Chorus Management Fellow contributes to many areas of managing the 200-singer chorus, from organizing communications and materials to planning logistical aspects of performances and rehearsals. Reporting to the Director of Chorus Operations, this fellowship offers invaluable hands-on experience in performing arts management that would translate easily to other performing arts disciplines and genres.
- Attending rehearsals and performances
- Rehearsal set up
- Communication with Section Leaders regarding singer attendance and participation
- Fitting and ordering dresses for new singers
- Attending and overseeing some audition dates
- Compiling program materials
- Attending production meetings at the Kennedy Center or other concert venues
- Additional administrative support as needed
See further details at the link below.
Published on 7 August 2018