Assistant Arts Officer
Reporting to the County Arts Officer, and County Librarian, under the Directorate of Housing, Community, Library, Arts & Culture, or other such nominated officer, the Assistant Arts Officer shall:
- Have particular responsibility for Community, Youth and Children’s Arts including Arts in Education programmes.
- Work with the County Arts Officer in the maintenance, development, implementation and evaluation of a series of annual/multi-annual programmes.
- Assist with the maintenance, development and implementation of the Arts Office FÉACH artists training and mentorship programme.
- Assist with and contribute to the development and implementation of the County Arts Plan. This includes sourcing and providing specialist advice and information, programme design and scheduling, devising contracts, monitoring, assessing and evaluating performance against agreed targets, and ensuring that the necessary financial and management systems are in place.
- Assist with annual funding applications and source additional funding as appropriate.
- Assist with the management of the Meath County Council Annual Arts Grants, Bursaries and Awards Schemes.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 8 February 2018