Social Media Manager – Classics & Jazz
- Compose, create and execute social media strategies and create exciting, relevant and engaging digital content across internal and external websites, blogs and social media accounts, and diverse digital platforms with the aim of driving sales and listening of a broad catalogue of recordings across all formats and media
- Work with internal and external partners to plan and inspire campaigns for projects, releases, company events and artists, developing a classical and jazz-specific, globally-aware calendar helping UMG capitalise on the moment by taking advantage of anniversaries, media opportunities and moments in public life
- Work out what is working, when it works, why it works, what is not working, and be able to adapt a campaign accordingly
- Actively communicate with all the key players across the business to ensure awareness of what is being done, to coordinate activities and to engage markets in utilising and supporting the various activities in this role
- You have an ability to write well, whether in longer form or more typically, in the compressed format required of effective social media work.
- You are wholly at ease around social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about classical and jazz.
- You understand the value of tracking and analyzing campaigns; and you are flexible enough to know how campaigns sometimes need to change tack quickly.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 9 March 2018