This position is responsible for managing the day to day activity of the orchestra, and is an integral part of the MSO Operations Team.
- Orchestral rehearsal and performance management;
- Orchestral resource management, including but not limited to: player bookings, co-ordination of all rostering requirements and orchestral recruitment;
- Player bookings and orchestral coordination of Education and Community Engagement (ECE) programmes and small ensemble and hire performances;
- Orchestral administration (including player leave and payroll);
- Player well-being;
- Operations Team membership;
- Occupational health and safety.
A flexible roster will apply, involving both weekend evening work, as determined by the orchestral performance schedule and Company/operational needs.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 10 January 2018