Arts Marketing and Event Promotion Internship
– 4 days per week in city-centre office + onsite at events
– Improvised Music Company is looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated candidate who is keen to establish a career in the area of Marketing and Publicity for the Arts.
– Experience in Marketing, Publicity, Social Media, Graphic Design, Website management is an advantage, but a self-starting attitude is key.
– IMC produces on average 2 events per month, and also operate as a resource, supporting the Irish jazz and experimental music scene.
Your role will include the following:
– Digital media and marketing support
– Website management
– Artist Liaison / Production Assistant during concerts/events On-site production/ Front of house work at events
– Assistance in creation of Design materials
– Publicity and promotion of events and projects
– Social Media content creation and strategy
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 September 2017